Mudminnow River i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
"Yeah," she muttered i response to Bhe's question. It was incredibly uncomfortable, sniffing around the freshly dead body. But what else could they do? Of course they had the option to leave it there and let it rot. Or even just bury it. But somehow this felt like a crime and Lita felt that there was someone very cruel behind this. She was a girl neither good nor bad but seeing a gruesome scene like this fired up a desire for justice within her. 

Blue eyes glance at Bhe before the two of them both move in on the girl. She lowers her nose to the fur, cloaked in the scent of death. Hoping to find a trace of something...
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 27, 2019, 11:40 AM