Firestone Hot Springs What's another cold night?
10 Posts
Ooc — Korine
All Welcome 
Sera had been laying low for some time now and yet, much to her surprise, her past hadn't found her yet. She wasn't sure if it was because they couldn't find her or that they just decided to let her go. Either way, she was relieved but couldn't help but still feel a little weary as well. What they show up the moment her guard was down? Sera shivered at the thought as if she were responding to the cold winter air.

Under the night sky, she arrived at an unknown place. The dominating smell filled her nostrils and though she wasn't sure how she felt about it, the warmth from the water was very alluring. Curiously she stood by the water's edge with the thought of dipping her paw in but she was hesitant. For now, she just closed her tired eyes and savored the warmth around her. It was definitely better than sitting in the cold. Really she should have been finding a place to sleep for the night but despite how tired she was there she stood by one of the water spots in the area as small flakes fell from the sky.
"I can't see in the stormy weather
I can't seem to keep it all together
I can't swim the ocean like this forever
And I can't breathe..."
Messages In This Thread
What's another cold night? - by Serafina - December 26, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: What's another cold night? - by Rosencrantz - December 26, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: What's another cold night? - by Ripper - December 26, 2019, 11:27 PM
RE: What's another cold night? - by Serafina - December 27, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: What's another cold night? - by Ripper - December 28, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: What's another cold night? - by Rosencrantz - December 29, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: What's another cold night? - by Ripper - December 29, 2019, 09:01 PM