Firestone Hot Springs we follow like alice
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#000;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#daa520">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d6a421">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d2a121">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cd9f22"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c89c22">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c39a23">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bf9724">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ba9524">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b59225">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b09026">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ac8d26">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a78b27">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a28827"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#9e8628">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#998329">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#948129"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#8f7e2a">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8b7c2a">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#86792b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#81772c">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7c742c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#78722d">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736f2e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e6d2e">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#696a2f">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#65682f">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#60652f">s</FONT></i></span></p>
6 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
The morning was partially cloudy, the clouds that obscured the vast and never ending blue sky were large and white, fluffy as they drifted across the rising sun every so often, darkening it's golden glow for a few minutes at a time before they drifted away. The sound of water had captured the Huntsman's attention and it was towards it that he made his way towards, thinking that perhaps it was a pond or watering hole, hoping to come across a herd he could stalk. He wanted something more sustainable than rabbits or squirrels to fill his stomach. He wasn't hungry in the sense of malnutrition, in fact he was healthy and his stomach was contented and full. Savitr was more than capable of hunting for himself and making sure he was well fed; rather, he was hungry in the sense of want. He wanted venison. Or goat. Or hell even a half eaten carcass of a bear or cougar would be better than suffering the sparsity of rodents and rabbits. Having to hunt several took up more time. Time that could have been better spent scouting the lands, learning their lay and gleaning what he could about the packs that inhabited these Wilds.

The closer Savitr came to the water source the air hung with humidity, each breath filling his lungs felt heavy and the fur of his mane began to curl and each breath required a little more effort than the dry air called for. His pace slowed as he drew nearer to the hot springs, surprised to have come across them and feeling slightly disappointed that it wasn't a water source that would naturally attract prey. It wasn't exactly water that was meant for drinking. A soft sigh left his lips as he studied the pools of water a few feet from his paws, bowing his head to sniff cautiously at it wondering if it could at least serve a bathing purpose if nothing else.

Messages In This Thread
we follow like alice - by Savitr - August 07, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: we follow like alice - by Finley - August 08, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: we follow like alice - by Savitr - August 10, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: we follow like alice - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 06:34 PM