Noctisardor Bypass Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets.
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So what was he gonna do?  Just rebuild, probably.  He'd been thinking about a few related things too -- wondering about how things that affected him might also apply to other things out there in the world.  It was pretty philosophical for the kid, and he hadn't worked out the details...  Give it time.  But that was about when someone else was approaching, Pheiros, it turned out.  It was kind of weird still that at some point Spook had grown taller than him (or was likely the case, given how both his parents towered over a good percentage of wolves).  But whatever, he was still nice and not like his siblings, so that was cool.

Spook smiled a little, but still seemed pretty glum.  If it had been one of his parents, he certainly would have tried to snap to attention and try to be the kid they wanted, but for just about everyone else, he was more relaxed.  Um.  Pause, before honestly, Not really, I guess.  I wish we could go back to the creek and stuff, but mom said not now.  I didn't get to bring the stuff I found.  Still hidden away somewhere that wasn't here, and that was the problem.  How long would it be before they could go back?  Or at least before he could go retrieve the most important things on his own...
Messages In This Thread
RE: Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets. - by Warlock - January 01, 2020, 02:21 PM