Noctisardor Bypass Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets.
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Yeah. My mom's complained it's slowed us all down a lot. We should have been hunting an' my brother and sister and I should have had our real names and everything. Maybe soon now that stuff is getting better. But that was more of stuff for the adults to figure out. Spook was just trying to be a good kid, even if none of them were particularly kid-sized any more.

Well, when we get closer, we be kind of sneaky. And wait and see if one comes out.  And when one is out, we chase it away from the holes and catch it. Pause. Or at least that's how we did it. If they're all hiding right now then I dunno. Whatever preparations his parents had done to make the warrens huntable before he got there, Spook didn't know. Maybe it had all been luck. Or not?  Should be just ahead... Do you see anything? Spook didn't, but maybe he'd overlooked something in the distance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets. - by Warlock - March 15, 2020, 06:44 PM