Moonspear the end and the beginning of despair
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
oops, sorry! I'll edit my previous post!

Almost instantly, she found herself lowering even further beneath the towering posture of Hydra. Her eyes closed as her stern voice reprimanded her, upset that Katya hadn't announced that she'd gone in heat as was explicitly demanded of her and the woman began to whine knowing that she was in trouble. She hadn't meant to cause trouble and breeding to produce pups was the last thing on her mind--although now that her heat had hit, it was perhaps the only thing on her mind.

She was warned and the larger female explained to her that she would be scared out of this heat, she wasn't quite sure what to expect during this encounter. No longer was she listening as intently to her alpha as before, instead she was shaking like a leaf as the anxiety of what would become of her clouded her head. She hadn't even considered taking up a mate yet, in fact most of the wolves she'd met thus far had been mostly in passing and that wasn't nearly enough time to create a lifetime bond but she was sure that eventually she'd find someone worth loving. 

The nip caused her to yelp, and for a moment she came out of her ball to look at her alpha who had begun to circle her. She hoped it would end soon, and what worse she would have to stick with the dark woman until her heat settled--perfect. She hoped the woman would stop even if the bite was not hard enough to even break skin, it was enough to frighten her and any desire she had of breeding if only temporarily.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 07, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 10, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 22, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 12:35 PM