Northstar Vale i've got margaritas in my blood
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Gracious could understand why the male had problems with the footing, being big-boned herself, it was hard trying to get one's footing in narrow areas. She had taken a few tumbles in her time of living, a few light ones and a few nasty ones, luckily no bones were broken. Her path through the territory held a light pace, wandering around in search for nothing.

However, she heard a loud sound that caught her attention. Swiftly, she turned her body to face the noise's birthplace and began to move towards it. She went from her leisure walk to a hurried lope, worries about what could've made that noise. A rockslide? A tree falling? She wasn't sure what, but it couldn't have been good.

She halted, however, when a wolf came into view. Not the scent of the Court and its' members, not of a fur or face she recognized. She wanted to approach and see if the other was okay, but the knowledge of how wolves reacted to strangers while hurt stopped her. Instead, she lifted her muzzle to the air and called for her Undomiel @Andraste as well as anyone else who wanted to help her. She lowered her body to the ground, watching the other wolf.

"Why are you here, who are you?" she asked cautiously, wondering who would aid her in this situation.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 09, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Gracious - January 09, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 09, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Gracious - January 10, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 10, 2020, 08:39 AM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Gracious - January 13, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 14, 2020, 11:13 PM