Sometimes I Snore
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
The rest of this title is "... like when I get really tired." Taken from a quote by Bill Murray. For some reason when I read it, I thought it was absolutely hilarious.

Ellie was tired, which, for her, seemed a perpetual thing. She seemed constantly exhausted and/or bored out of her skull with life and living in general. Not so much that she wanted to die -- although most of her reasons for wanting to not die had to do with the fact that dying was a terrifying thing -- but enough to make going through the days tedious and almost not worth it. And today was yet another day in which she found herself somewhere else in the Wilds and didn't care one bit.

Oh sure, the vale was beautiful and all, except that Ellie had spent so much time climbing her way up and then down to it that now she just wanted to sleep away the ache in her muscles. Why she had pushed herself to come here she didn't know. Climbing mountains had to be the worst form of torture that the Gods had come up with. Not that any of it mattered now. She was tired. She would sleep. That was that.

Unless, of course, someone came along to interrupt her nap... Without another thought, she slumped to the forest floor and began to snore loudly.
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes I Snore - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Sometimes I Snore - by Kaname - August 08, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Sometimes I Snore - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Sometimes I Snore - by Kaname - August 09, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Sometimes I Snore - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Sometimes I Snore - by Kaname - August 10, 2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Sometimes I Snore - by Ellie - August 11, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes I Snore - by Kaname - August 11, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Sometimes I Snore - by Tyrande Nightshade - August 11, 2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Sometimes I Snore - by Nokori - August 12, 2014, 08:44 AM
RE: Sometimes I Snore - by Ellie - August 12, 2014, 12:27 PM