Qeya River i have burned & burned
22 Posts
Ooc —
She had been here once before. Not quite a year ago. She had been a feral being then, intent on finding a strong mate to satiate her most carnal desires. In that, Shockwave had been successful. Four strong, healthy children had been born to her, raised by the pack she had come from. They had needed new blood, so she had delivered. They were grown now, at least as grown as they needed to be. The pack was strong; her children were strong.

But something had shifted, and Shock's brother had taken a mate this year. Shock had been chased from her home, and so she returned to a place she had flirted with for a short time. The rush of the river beside her was a warning to her that she should not tread too close to its banks. Instead, she locked her eyes on a white figure in the distance and halted. A twig had snapped beneath her paw, and the other had turned to look at her, but she must have been hidden from his view. He bristled, and Shock made herself still.

When he relaxed, the rather average-looking orange-eyed wolf made her presence known with a chuff as she came out from behind the trees.

Messages In This Thread
i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - January 11, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Shockwave - January 11, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - January 11, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Shockwave - January 11, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - January 11, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Shockwave - January 11, 2020, 02:53 PM