Mudminnow River Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor?
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
You're fine!!
The shadow admitted to his past longings, a seemingly still burning coal resting in the middle of his heart, burning his flesh in a way unimaginable. He looked exhausted from simply mentioning his solitude, tired of the pain perhaps. Iolana looked on, a gentle wave within the ocean of her eyes, not sympathy but care. She did not pity the man in a way to make him despise her, she only wanted him to know that it was the way of life, a cruel way that many understood.

Figuring the man did not want an I'm sorry as there was nothing anybody could do the wisp nodded. Sorrow had never come, and never would. Sorrow would only make things worse, halt the healing she hoped would soon arrive within the shadow.
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - January 19, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 01, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 01, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 23, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 23, 2020, 03:03 PM