Firestone Hot Springs your blues are rapping, and it fits my mood
21 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Wandering had become a hobby of his. He moved through the thick snow unphased, sniffing along the soft outer layer while following the trail of prey, in particular was the pale stench of fox. He didn't particularly like the taste of fox but the male's testerone was raging and fueled his desire for a spar or two--something or anything to blow off steam. He was met instead with the oversized figure of a dark wolf who was working tiredlessly to dislodge something or another from a hole--snow flinging everywhere. He paused, head cocking to the side as he approached Arcturus, but even from this distance he couldn't decipher what the male was doing but that hardly mattered, he had found an even larger partner for sparring. "You digging to china?" he asked with a sneer and sized the male up. Arcturus was huge and intimidating but so was Onyx, this meeting might just help him let off some of the boiling steam he was housing.
Messages In This Thread
your blues are rapping, and it fits my mood - by Arcturus - January 19, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: your blues are rapping, and it fits my mood - by Creature - January 19, 2020, 12:12 PM