Shadewood i. silver thracian thaw (m)
" Mortal eyes cannot distinguish the saint from the heretic. "
— GB Shaw.
42 Posts
Ooc —
When she rebuked him for slut-shaming he was, briefly, flummoxed. It was not a term he had any knowledge of. Why be ashamed of something natural such as physical contact? They had both been willing, so to demonize her behaviour but stay mute in regard to his own was just plain stupid. She had sought him out and he had willingly - happily - taken part. The spin of his ears and slight crease of his brow fortold his concern; but her own tone was charming, light like her laughter. Asa did not know how to take it.

In the interim, while he tried to make sense of this new concept, she went on to explain a little bit. It was a jumble of indecisiveness. A far cry different from the self-assured and bold woman he had met initially. Had he done something to make her worry? Had he insulted her somehow..?

Maybe the only issue was that he had overstayed his welcome; the deed was done, they had their fill of one-another and the warmth of their final moments together ebbed away. Just by listening to what she was trying to say, the golden woman had not experienced this sort of thing before - not with a stranger, not so spontaneous.

Bone-a-random... Asa repeats with an incredulous look upon his face, the crease gone, brows raising. There is a twist to the corners of his lips, like he is trying to hold back the urge to laugh. Please tell me there's another word for that. She says through her own smile, and that breaks him - his deep rumbling laughter bubbles up from his chest in a low wave, his eyes drop to the ground briefly, but then alight upon her face where they linger.

Call it whatever you want, but I'd never regret any time spent with someone like you. Me - I just call it sex. And it was good. With a sly little smile creeping across his face, he reaches forth and nips at her sunlit cheek. I did not mean to imply anything contrary to that. Hell, he'd asked about seconds so that must have meant something. And if you ever feel possessed enough to go another round, I'll be here. I mean, somewhere... Wherever here is.

Cue another glance around; he had stopped being nervous of the surrounding forest ages ago, but he still needed to figure out his next move if he was going to continue his quest.
Messages In This Thread
i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 01:02 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 05:20 PM