Blacktail Deer Plateau He already knows that my love is fire
111 Posts
Ooc —
her ascent to adulthood is come and gone quietly. it does not feel as special as she'd imagined it would her in her youth; she remains at the bottom of the ranks, alone, mostly, save for when she seeks out the company of her mothers. she has grown still, jaded; she knows distinctly it is a state she does not want to occupy, but she does not know what she can do to change it. she has little of value to offer the pack, she considers; if she were to vanish between one day and the next, she doubts they would notice. 

she stumbles across her sister unwittingly, lost as she is in her meandering thoughts. she is struck still, blinking at the golden girl and the catch she carries. her sister had not sought her out on her return, but then again, neither had she. "thats—" she stammers, pauses. "good catch." she says lamely, lapsing into silence as her gaze settles on the freshly turned-over dirt.
Messages In This Thread
He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Clementine - January 24, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Creature - January 28, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Clementine - February 01, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Creature - February 12, 2020, 10:32 PM