Northstar Vale touched by lightning; touched by death
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
His words caused ripples of sadness in her heart, though she could not deny his destiny with the ocean. The large coast had hurt her before, for that, she wasn't sure if she would dare go back again. But, perhaps if she were to visit the fiery male, perhaps her confidence and trust would come back. She hoped for that, at the very least. When he offered her a place, a gentle shake of the head soldified her answer. "Andraste may have left us, but there are still the wolves I care about here as well. I hope you find your place at the ocean." He was right to assume Gracious wouldn't know how to take to the fact about the females being so highly placed over the males. It was a new construct she just wasn't sure if she could handle quite yet. Perhaps, she craved attention and even a little power, she would eventually.

"I will miss you with my whole heart, Aiolos" she said gently. With that, she strode forward and brushed her nose gently against his cheek, the same way a mother would cusp the face of her son before he leaves her. "But I know you will be happy, and that is the only thing I want you to be, happy." 
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - January 30, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - January 31, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - February 03, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - February 04, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - February 08, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - February 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - March 03, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - March 12, 2020, 10:26 PM