Sea Lion Shores oh, say, you want my love tonight
YUÈLÓNG
37 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Of all the wolves Lei Lei knew, she wouldn't have guessed that Huā would be caught red-handed having a little splishy splashy fun by herself. To Lei Lei, Huā was a little more reserved and sometimes didn't seem like she knew what fun exactly was -- yet the stormcloud knew that the element of fun was practically branded along the DNA in her family. Cousins or littermates, this family was closely-knit, and Lei Lei didn't want to have it any other way.

Coming to Lei Lei and planting a welcoming kiss on the check, Huā doesn't waste time to show her excitement about her cousin's presence. Lei Lei bumps her nose gently against her cousin's and plants a tiny kiss on it as well at the end, a smile heavily tugged on her lips.

"Since when did you ever miss me? I thought you would be happy to have me out of your hair for a little" she joked warmly, thinking back to fond memories on the sandy shores of childhood days. She knew that sometimes she would easily butt heads with Huā considering their polar personalities at times, but family was family and blood was blood. At the end of the day, they would always have each others' backs.

"Is anyone else from our clan here?" she asked curiously, tail curling behind her body and swaying gently. She knew that Huā was rather close with her littermates at times, probably more so than Lei Lei and her own; could Huā have just ventured off on her own and that was that?
"Mandarin" | "English"
Messages In This Thread
oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 01, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 02, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 04, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 04, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 17, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - March 01, 2020, 12:29 PM