Sea Lion Shores oh, say, you want my love tonight
YUÈLÓNG
37 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Unruly children? That was unheard of in the family Lei Lei and Hua had the pleasure of owning the name and ties to. Sure, the stormcloud was outspoken at times and could be as loud as the meaning of her name, but she wasn't unruly as a child. she wondered about the lack of discipline that occurred in this new land. "did you bite them?" nipping it in the butt, as lei lei would put it, was always the best option, whether it was figuratively or literally. sometimes kids needed some teeth on the flank to learn a lesson, even adults at times! a mischevious grin spread across her lips.

as for the talk of grouping, however, the cousin found herself curious of Hua and her sisters' actions recently on this coast. forming a group would solidify a claim for sure, a claim that the family could easily hold down with the help of bringing in a few others into the fold. she liked the idea. "count me in, for whatever it takes to make a claim here. your sisters and you would make a wonderful group, of course with the help of us too" us referring to lei lei and whomever else would rummage around the isle.

"would it be the same way home is?" home was a culture one could never truly leave, especially for lei lei. the culture was strict at times, strict about aspects of respect and family. the other wolves who lived in these wilds may not be so accustomated to the idea.
"Mandarin" | "English"
Messages In This Thread
oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 01, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 02, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 04, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 04, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 17, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - March 01, 2020, 12:29 PM