Northstar Vale ich bin nur in einer furcht
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
His eyes were a flutter; everything seemed impossibly distant. Heat raged in below his pelt as the stranger loked at his battered state in awe. He struggled to compose himself mentally and physically, but emotions wrang his words like a nooseI don't know . . . I had —, he breathes in a long breath as his eyes water in pain, ❝. . . arisen in waters.❞  The frail frame faintly lift their dropping eyelids depite hardship and loss of breath,  the wrongly stricken illustrate the smooth face and powerful body of his perplexed onlooker. With delusional stupor, he realized he was like him. Greater and weathered, yes, but somewhat like him. That dulling sharptooth betrayed the portrait, making the stricken victim blink in semi-jaded awe.

You . . . are like me. We are one in the same, yes?  he muses to none yet the bane of winter hears it still. His chest dramatically rises and falls like velvet, crimson curtains, ribs etching his frame. It seemed as if the frail boy took another they impale him from the inside, protruding like the elder roots of an oak tree. He smooths over ruined lips with a little wet tongue as he continues, the edges of his vision tilting; failing:

❝ Do you know who I am? I . . . do not.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
ich bin nur in einer furcht - by Alheis - February 09, 2020, 08:53 AM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by RIP Wintersbane - February 09, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by Alheis - February 09, 2020, 09:23 AM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by RIP Wintersbane - February 09, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by Alheis - February 09, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by RIP Wintersbane - February 09, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by Alheis - February 11, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by RIP Wintersbane - February 14, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by Alheis - February 14, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by RIP Wintersbane - February 15, 2020, 05:27 AM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by Alheis - February 15, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by RIP Wintersbane - February 22, 2020, 05:02 AM
RE: ich bin nur in einer furcht - by Alheis - February 25, 2020, 05:41 PM