Sawtooth Spire Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me
42 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The evening was spent in the company of men, and while Ainhoa enjoyed getting to know her superiors, she found herself becoming increasingly uncomfortable. Her promise was to treat the pregnant and their whelps, neither of which could be accomplished when biding her time with the males. She set out the following morning, intending to find one of the two expectant mothers mentioned by Wintersbane. 

The sound of snow crunching drew her toward the riverbank. She scanned the area, finally settling upon the somewhat distant frame of a stranger hidden within the tangle of trees. She cooed and fell into slight submission, wary of possible temperament issues as she made her approach.
Messages In This Thread
Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 15, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 17, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 23, 2020, 11:27 PM