Sawtooth Spire Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me
42 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Women were often irritable during pregnancy. It wasn't always the case, but more often than not, Ainhoa was caught with a particularly difficult patient. Wylla was not the first and she surely wouldn't be the last, so the slurry of insults were brushed off with impressive ease. She maintained her short stature despite its apparent ineffectiveness.

The mention of Mahler was unexpected. The evening prior, he had explained his position as midwife and left Ainhoa quite confused. A whelping den was no place for a man; he didn't belong anywhere near a laboring mother or her newly-born children, but it was not her place to say so. 

She cleared her throat and spoke once more. Then I am midwife, she clarified, I've only offered myself, but I will not try to force things. It was Wylla's decision to make, and while Ainhoa might not agree, she didn't want to try and change her mind.
Messages In This Thread
Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 15, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 17, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Ainhoa - February 17, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 23, 2020, 11:27 PM