Sawtooth Spire Snowdrift and Sadness
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
the question struck her with surprise for a moment, and gracious had to think of the best way to describe andraste. "regal," she started off, "with a gentle voice, and a heart that loved many." simple, yet straight to the point. there were many other words she could've used to describe the dove, but she felt her short description was fitting to keep ainhoa's attention and interest at bay.

she held no ties to either of the packs that came togehter. a brand new outsider, with stories to tell and friends to make. gracious was intrigued, she didn't realize those outside of the two packs were already making their way to sagtannet so quickly. she was pleased with the idea, however. "i hope you find your place here, then. from where do you hail?"

as for the talk of stars, gracious slightly shook her head. she had talked about stars faintly with agana, but nothing to a large extent. though, she had to admit, she wanted to learn more. "i'm afraid i don't, but i love to look at them. to learn more about them is a goal of mine. what do you know?" her voice is soft, full of a child-like curioisty of this new girl. stars were so interesting, yet they had a learning curve to them.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Snowdrift and Sadness - by Gracious - February 10, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: Snowdrift and Sadness - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: Snowdrift and Sadness - by Gracious - February 12, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Snowdrift and Sadness - by Ainhoa - February 14, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: Snowdrift and Sadness - by Gracious - February 15, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: Snowdrift and Sadness - by Ainhoa - February 17, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: Snowdrift and Sadness - by Gracious - February 17, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Snowdrift and Sadness - by Ainhoa - February 18, 2020, 08:09 AM
RE: Snowdrift and Sadness - by Gracious - February 21, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: Snowdrift and Sadness - by Ainhoa - February 28, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Snowdrift and Sadness - by Gracious - March 05, 2020, 03:01 PM