Moonspear Inquiries
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Jasper's tail wagged when she spoke about them. He knew they had lived longer at the Caldera, that was for sure but it was just good to meet wolves from their past. "They did tell me they found each other again," he returned, so that seemed to fit. He didn't doubt that the female would lie to him really. Jasper was too genuine for that. "They are good," he smiled. "We, my sister and I, were a surprise to them. Mom thought she couldn't have pups. They were lone wolves at the time, so they joined a pack offering their medical skills in return for shelter. Once we were two months they left and have been doing that ever since. They love to learn about new pack cultures, they often only stay for a moon cycle to teach individuals about healing and medicine before they move on." It had been a nomadic life from the start for them. "I've been in many packs already," she chuckled.

Hydra explained about the Caldera. Jasper's eyes widened. "A war," he gasped and then frowned, no wonder their scents had been gone. "Do you know what direction they went?," he asked. The young male dipped his head submissively. He hoped Hydra would know, but he also didn't want to be rude by asking all the information and then leaving. "Can I do something in return for your information, Aunt Hydra?," he offered.
Messages In This Thread
Inquiries - by Jasper - February 16, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Inquiries - by Hydra - February 26, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: Inquiries - by Jasper - March 03, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Inquiries - by Hydra - March 10, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: Inquiries - by Jasper - March 11, 2020, 05:14 AM
RE: Inquiries - by Hydra - March 12, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: Inquiries - by Jasper - March 19, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: Inquiries - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 09:36 PM