Phoenix Maplewood I once ate a Twix bar with the wrapper on it
88 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
All Welcome 
For @Dawn and/or @Minnow!

He remembered the maplewood, albeit very faintly. Little things here and there came back to him as he strolled through the winter-bare trees, looking for signs of spring. His eyes began to play tricks on him; there would be a tiny spot of green, but it turned out to be nothing—just an illusion.

The feeling of his family settled here was an illusion, too.

Oh, he was happy to find out that at least some of them were safe and sound, but Timberlake still was restless. There had been no word or sign of his mother, nor his siblings. Had he lost them forever, just like Shale? He didn't know whether it would be better if they were alive and simply gone, or dead.

Pfft. That was foolish. Of course he'd rather them be alive. He'd also rather have them by his side—Timberlake shook away a dead leaf, carried on the wind to rest upon his nose—but that was asking too much of the universe, apparently.
Messages In This Thread
I once ate a Twix bar with the wrapper on it - by Timberlake - February 29, 2020, 08:51 AM
RE: I once ate a Twix bar with the wrapper on it - by Dawn - February 29, 2020, 11:40 AM