Whitebark Stream I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
The howl had brought the cream woman from her travels. Luckily her scan for toxic herbs had not only came up empty but also had not taken her far from the alpha pairs chosen meeting spot. Kora took another lavender scan of the horizon before turning and heading towards the call, ecstatic. Upon arriving the lady wasn't surprised to see she was anything but first, a fact of which she didn't mind.

Taking a seat towards the side of the group the woman flashed a smile towards the expecting she-wolf and her mate, a beautiful sight indeed. A new wolf was also at the gathering sight, one who also seemed to be awaiting a new family member. Kora would have to baby-proof the whole territory now. Attention reset on the leaders the ivory woman patiently waited for whatever Dawn and Artyom had to say.
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow. - by Kora - March 08, 2020, 09:49 AM