Big Salmon Lake open up your skull, i'll be there
43 Posts
Ooc — marsh
All Welcome 
Weeks of doing nothing had rotted him. He could feel the fat, the metaphorical gangrene, the atrophy. 
One day, it all got to be too much. One day, he decided that he was going to find his sister, track her down, and have her throat between his teeth. She had destroyed him. This was karma. This was an eye for an eye. Before he starts out on his journey, he walks to a remote part of the forest to a particularly reddish tree next to a lake. Closing his eyes, he could imagine it was Tzila.
Ruining my life and then leaving, huh. His voice is soft and unsteady. Then he screams. RUINING MY LIFE AND THEN FUCKING LEAVING? He sees himself punching that wall, over and over again, then he sees himself punching her, her face caving in like plaster. 
After a long time, when he's done, he slides down against that wretched reddish tree. He's tired, and he's shaking, and he thinks he might have another migraine coming on. In the reflection of the pond, he looks like shit. The goddamn scars, he thinks. I'll never get used to them. But he will.
And he does.
During nights like these, when he can't sleep, he always finds himself composing letters to her. Filled with hate, filled with love, filled with anthrax. Dear Tzila, he always starts off with that. Every time I take down a hare or a fox I imagine it's you, and then for a few seconds it's like I can live with myself again. I love you. I'll be there soon. Urias.
Messages In This Thread
open up your skull, i'll be there - by Urias - March 22, 2020, 03:57 AM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Urias - March 22, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Urias - March 22, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Urias - March 31, 2020, 08:32 AM