Firefly Ravine struck by lightning while i light my tenth one
7 Posts
Ooc —
Hi, thanks for joining! Anything works for me! How about evening & overcast, just after a brief sleet/rain fall

Stunned and sore, he remains paralyzed—vision wobbling and blurred. How he got down here and the short moments in between are a mystery to the elfin boy who rots in place. He isn’t aware of the groans and moans that escape his lips in pain, as he eventually goes about lifting his head again. Vision better, yet still a motion blur. Moving too fast sends his head spinning with sharp aches.
His limbs are not broken, fortunately. Nothing twisted in positions that it oughtn’t be. Alaister should keep still, until he heals—breathing sharp and ragged. He tries again, however, and finds himself fumbling to the side. Shoulders hitting the sharp edges of rocks along the cliff and he weakly tumbles over.
“Now, how’d you get yourself down there?” An odd voice to hear in his head. His ears ring, and a disgruntled grimace pulls on his muzzle. Silver eyes squeeze shut.
I don’t… know, he replies, breathy and disoriented.
Messages In This Thread
RE: struck by lightning while i light my tenth one - by Alaister - March 27, 2020, 08:26 AM