Wapun Meadow but you see, it's not me, it's not my family
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Impatience wormed through her as she awaited a response, having fully expected it to come instantly. The body instead shuddered as with forced breath, and Jinx's brows furrowed tightly together, her displeasure mounting with every second that ticked by. The word uttered was said quietly, with defeat and dispassion enough that Jinx's own anger, often so difficult to tease out, suddenly flared into life. Would that she could, she might've torn into this female with wild abandon, put her in her place and reminded her that wolves were not meagre dogs to lie in wait for death's sickle; instead, she let the fury bubble into her throat as a frustrated growl.

Without any other announcement, the young Shearwater Bay heiress had lunged for the scruff of the fallen, shameful Zombie, seizing upon a determination hidden deep within her. If she could not move the other to action with words, then she would simply have to move her physically, and force upon her the pride of a wolf. Perhaps the notion of an attack would be enough to snap Zombie back into that mindset, and maybe she would move on her own, in which case Jinx would be quick to step back; failing that, she would have no shame in dragging the other to their feet, if it was so necessary.
Messages In This Thread
but you see, it's not me, it's not my family - by Zombie - September 10, 2013, 12:49 PM
RE: but you see, it's not me, it's not my family - by Jinx - September 11, 2013, 05:24 PM
RE: but you see, it's not me, it's not my family - by Zombie - September 12, 2013, 10:51 PM
RE: but you see, it's not me, it's not my family - by Jinx - September 17, 2013, 04:07 PM
RE: but you see, it's not me, it's not my family - by Zombie - November 11, 2013, 06:29 PM