you can see them wandering off somewhere
<font face="Georgia"><i>Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, </i><b><FONT COLOR="#7c5e4b">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7c6646">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7c6e41">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7b763b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7b7f36">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7a8730">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#798f2a">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#799725">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#789e1f">e</FONT></b>.</font>
10 Posts
Ooc — Riven
I'm going to play it like this is Curran's first time as a member of DW, since I didn't post with him as a member last time.

He stood near the plateau's edge, eyes scanning the territories that lay beyond. Curran was free to explore, he knew, and one day would—but first he wished to establish himself within his new home. This time, he wanted to settle down. He no longer belonged with his parents, who had new litters to take care of and their own pack to tend to. And it was time he rested his lifelong search for Key, the one wolf he loved more than anything but had no reason to.

As always, his heart ached when he though of his sister, but Curran now forced himself to let it harden. Maybe it would be easier if he thought of her as dead.

He sighed heavily, watching the world below and making note of the landscape as he moved to lay down. He would go seek out the members of his pack later, when he felt more pleasant to be around and when his heart didn't feel quite as broken.
Messages In This Thread
you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Curran - September 10, 2013, 01:38 PM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Koontz - September 11, 2013, 10:42 AM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Curran - September 12, 2013, 10:40 PM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Koontz - September 13, 2013, 08:13 AM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Curran - September 15, 2013, 09:53 PM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Koontz - September 16, 2013, 10:27 AM