Overture Downs i know that you want one more night
all my life they say that time heals
but i'm sick and tired of waiting
63 Posts
Ooc — mista
since it's been awhile, i'mma skip and fade this? i hope you guys don't mind. feel free to reply after, or we can continue if preferred — always down for another

all over the place is an understatement. alamar arches a judging eyebrow—yet is at ease now that the awkward flailing is put to an end, and no further arguments are to be had.
yeah. blunt, simple, quiet. jaime thankfully shows up with the requested poultice—a bunch of herbs and other helpful supplies wrapped in a pelt. it needs a replacement by now. the rot smell unpleasantly attempting to overpower that of the herbs.
the doctor gets to work—snaps on his gloves and digs through the supplies to get what he needs. he instructs for the patient to take the seeds first—painkillers, might make him woozy and might make him high as a kite but it does the job. next he gets about dressing the wounds, cleaning it where need be if the boy let him.
keep it clean, and it should be fine. doubt lingers nonetheless in his voice due to the clumsy show that was put on, but nonetheless, the doctor patches up yet another soul and saves the day. they can part on their ways in decent spirit. he remains nonetheless a grumpy soul.
open for threads & sprees · going after caregiver & naturalist or hunter
common language · «spanish»
Messages In This Thread
i know that you want one more night - by Alamar - April 10, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Whittaker - April 10, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Jaime2 - April 10, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Alamar - April 10, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Whittaker - April 11, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Jaime2 - April 11, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Alamar - April 11, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Alamar - May 16, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Whittaker - April 12, 2020, 08:04 AM