Pain is nothing but a contender
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Bazi You can still join if you like, but I'm opening this for his sister. @Vienna care to join in she could have followed him or something.

Jace woke with a strangled cry and a retch of bile deep in his throat at the pain that burned white hot up his leg and into his chest. He lay there his chest heaving, hurting worse while he fought to calm down and he squeezed his eyes tight at the pain and pressure deep within his inner most chest and shoulder. Bowing his head he struggled to his feet, each movement painful and causing a heaving gasp of pain. Finally, he stood on aching limb it was always worse at night and the colder it got at night.

He walked or more like limped down the mountainside, cursing himself up one side and down the other for his hot blooded temper. He whimpered as he walked, but he gritted his teeth and continued down. Hopefully, the way back up wouldn’t be as so bad, but he needed to get away far far away from the sunspire for a brief interlude.

He made it to the newly christened Ember wood, thanks to Red, who had just disappeared leaving broken hearts and broken trust in her wake. He panted as he made it and then he sat there and stared off into space, as the nighttime creatures came to life, his blue eyes took it all in while he panted in pain.

I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - August 18, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - August 23, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - August 27, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 02, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 02, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 07, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 10, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 18, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 19, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - October 01, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:42 PM