Stone Circle Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
When the question came, Oryx flinched lightly, and the perplexity on her features might have portrayed the fact that she felt forced to come up with something that wasn't the truth, as she found the truth would likely provoke more questions and bitter judgement. Given the fact that she hadn't expected to survive...She hadn't thought to dread interrogation until now. She continued to keep her troubled gaze averted, but took the opportunity to avoid Valette's first question- and focus on her observation. 

"Might..." She said, moving her shoulders and gently curving her ribcage, wincing when she felt pain. "Some strains, bruises...My ribs are hurt, but," She said, before she drew in a full breath, before she exhaled. "My lungs are OK. Some discomfort." She admitted. She glanced toward Valette, bringing her gaze closer to the female than she had yet- to take in a bit more details of her physique without directly looking at her. She knew there was more than what she had mentioned- she still wasn't sure how badly she'd hurt her legs or her hips, but she didn't feel like she should explore those weaknesses, and confess them to a total stranger.  "I have medical training." She said, somewhat nervously, hoping that might at least appease Valette somewhat. She feared she might have made more of a target of herself, by being found in such a compromised position.
Messages In This Thread
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 13, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 16, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 21, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 23, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 24, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 25, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 26, 2020, 05:17 PM