Greatwater Lake Run boy run! This world is not made for you!
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
"Neverwinter Forest?" She repeated, testing the name as it slid off her tongue. She shook her head slightly. "I don't believe I've ever heard of them before." Chai couldn't be certain if Artyom and Dawn knew the wolves who ran that pack, or even the name. It was something to check back with them on. "We are a little-ways beyond the mountains, to be more specific. More inland."

While he expressed that he was out to travel, she nodded, tail swishing. "I wouldn't say I'm the most well-traveled, but I am familiar with few areas." She switched back to the topic of the packs by those mountains, more than open to lending him some helpful information. "I know of at least two packs that occupy those mountains. One is called Reneian Empire, led by a dear friend of mine. The other...is further south, I believe. I know very little of them." She smiled, hopefully giving him a sense of assurance. "Ours is a peaceful pack. We keep to ourselves, but we are welcoming to others, so long as their intentions are well meaning."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Run boy run! This world is not made for you! - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 08:04 PM