Phoenix Maplewood How do I believe in 101 when we stumbled the 99?
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The sound of someone rapidly approaching caused her head to shoot up and she panickedly forced herself into a sitting position glad to feel her hind legs responding rather well already. Perhaps the constant moving around and extra use trying to hunt and chase prey had strengthened them after all. Tense she prepared to apologise for being so close only to release a sharp breath as she saw who was coming toward her. Eyes round like saucers she stared at him unable to speak, grateful that he had come to her so quick but overwhelmed that suddenly he was right there after all that had transpired and the time that had passed. He said he had missed her and a lump rose in her throat as her tail tapped lightly against the ground "I missed you too Papa" her voice was soft and wavering, eyes lowering to the ground as she quickly blinked away the tears that had begun to mist over her eyes. "I've been ok" she said with a smile trying not to act like a baby even though it was a blatant lie and she deeply felt that he should have known that by seeing her condition. Where was the hugs, the fatherly love she used to seek out?

Oh riiiiight....she had basically destroyed it by screaming she wasn't a baby and then disappearing. 

"How are you? I noticed Ibis's pack isn't there" she didn't want to overwhelm him with questions, didn't want too much sadness brought into their reunion but she was concerned mainly about the young woman that given them a home. She had been sick when Lainie left.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I believe in 101 when we stumbled the 99? - by Lainie - April 24, 2020, 05:18 PM