Chimera Fields You know me as the girl who plays with fire
123 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
glaciers seemed dangerous. mathieu had never been courageous enough to approach one, and much less explore it. he nodded his respect to simmik and returned to eating. that's really cool, that you're brave like that. matty couldn't say the same for himself, though it pained him to admit. 

he looked up at simmik and smiled, not fully convinced by her testimony. was he really interesting? it seemed unlikely, but mathieu doubted that she would lie. he shrugged and replied: i don't do it on purpose, promise. just gotta get specific if you want a specific answer. matty winked, pleased by this retort.

really? mathieu asked, i'm not that good. he hadn't been complimented on his singing before, to the best of his knowledge. compared to the wolves back at the consortium, matty's voice was painfully average. but if you're serious, i'll sing for you anytime.
Messages In This Thread
You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Mathieu - April 25, 2020, 12:05 AM