The Sunspire I can train my Fleas why can't I train my life?
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie Von Pelt lay in the summer sun and good amount of fur coated the ground around him, his pelt was shining and luxurious but he had nothing let to groom, Ferdie looked around for another wolf, If he could convince someone else to sit there long enough for him to groom them he'd be happy.

He could ease away his stress while grooming the repetitive motion served to soothe him over the years. Though outwardly the Pack had nothing to worry about the peace was well earned Ferdie still worried about the loose cannonball that now took up residence in the blacktail deer plateau.

He decided if he could not convince the next wolf to be groomed then he'd at least get them to hunt with him, The cache's needed to be filled to the brim with pups here. he realized he hadn't even let the pack know how many were born. Perhaps word of mouth would be a fun way to pass the news instead of a howl.
Ferdie Frowned his pack was particularly absent he needed a victim er... company
Messages In This Thread
I can train my Fleas why can't I train my life? - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 07:20 PM