Northstar Vale if you're too shy let me know
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
Joining 

Maybe it was the strange sweet scent of the air or the quiet rhythmic way the rain fell in drizzling droplets onto her pelt or the sharp lash of pain that came when the wind bit her face but either way, something forced Saarthal's footsteps to falter. These last few days had been good, better than they'd been in a while and she was beginning to feel more like her own self, as if a sliver of the ghost of yearling Saarth had managed to find its way back into her. On occasions, it was still painful and there were undoubtedly moments where she found herself gasping by the edge of a river or a lake, staring at her own shivering reflection and wondering why, wondering how, she was still breathing. A strange sense of detachment would overcome her and she would feel less than substantial, more a reflection fading in the water, covered by the fresh crash of waves against the seashore than a flesh and blood living being. 

But, more or less, Saarthal was alive. And she didn't want to be alone anymore. She felt that she was starting to get old and she wanted something more. The last few years after Reyna held little within them but casual flings, a few infatuations and crushes, a few tender beginnings immediately ruined and trampled on by a wave of hot incoming fear of being locked down and the distant memory of blue eyes. Or maybe she simply missed company, missed physical touch. It was hard to tell. But, pausing at a respectful distance from the borders, Saarthal made a final decision. She would try to join this pack, and if she didn't get in, then she'd try at the next, and the next. After all, things couldn't exactly get worse...could they?
Messages In This Thread
if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 04, 2020, 06:15 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 04, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 04, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 04:30 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 06, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 09, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 11, 2020, 09:09 PM