Sequoia Coast Queen of All Witches [IC Joining]
For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.
2 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Presently, along came a wolf of silvery-white fur, with eyes the prettiest shade of blue she'd ever seen. She, who had been sitting to save energy, stood upon his entrance, as anyone would do in the presence of royalty, or -- in this case -- in the presence of an Alpha. She gave the brute a smile as she sat back down, thinking of where to begin.

"I am Isis, named for the Egyptian Goddess of health, marriage, and love. I have come to join your pack, if you will have me." Here she paused, to gather her thoughts. She knew how initiation worked. She'd have to sell herself, tell the Alpha of her strengths, and hope he liked them. "I am a good Healer and Naturalist, as well as a good Counselor. I can keep your pack healthy, let you know when a storm will be coming and how to prepare for it, and I can keep the minds within your pack free of worry and stress. I am also a witch. I can send prayers and perform rituals to any number of Gods and Goddesses from many pantheons to protect the pack and harm any enemies it might have."

She stopped here, long enough to give the male time to think. "These are my most precious qualities, and these are the qualities I give to you, if you will have them." She bowed her head to the Alpha, out of respect, and waited.
Messages In This Thread
Queen of All Witches [IC Joining] - by Isis - August 20, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Queen of All Witches [IC Joining] - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Queen of All Witches [IC Joining] - by Isis - August 23, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Queen of All Witches [IC Joining] - by Ragnar - August 24, 2014, 07:32 AM