Whitefish River No amount of discipline will turn sheep into wolves
"only if we lose"
17 Posts
Ooc — Tony
Thank youu! I can spree Sunday if you're still available!

Ravens had a deep meaning for the young Melonii, perhaps even more than it did to the rest of his kin. The ravens had been there to teach him things that even his father's rigorous lessons couldn't. They had made him who he was, even if he didn't know yet exactly what that was. So he thought of offering one to these wolves hoping they would realize not only how challenging it could be to catch one, but also the deeper connotations of it. The Raven represented him and what he offered, cunning and brains rather than raw physical power, something that, in Revan's opinion, every pack could never have enough of.

It didn't take long for the river guardian to spawn, moving towards him like a whole mountain rising from the flatlands, and Revan wondered how the ground wasn't shaking with every step he took. He would have never expected to come across such a singularity among wolves, but it was apparently the one he would have to impress now. Though his voice matched his massive body, the words that came out didn't seem to match his voice, he was gentle and polite, and Revan took a second to process it. A Count. It suggested a royal system, but, being that the case, why not call yourself King instead? Did he answer to someone else? My lord, said the young prince with a slight bow of his head. Kaisteloki was the name of his domain, a curious name, yet regal enough to justify such a title for its leader. I won't lie to you, I've been watching from a distance and I believe I see a potential home in this place with you. I wish to join you to confirm my suspicions. he said without digression, I brought you a gift... he added. he picked up the blackbird and placed it right in front of Evergreen before sitting back at his initial position. It's not much
Messages In This Thread
RE: No amount of discipline will turn sheep into wolves - by Revan - May 16, 2020, 10:16 PM