Sleepy Fox Hollow As fast as you can be, you'll never catch me
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
His eyes darted to the hole as he willed the hare to come back out. Of course, it wouldn't. But, he could dream. One leg lifted and thumped the ground in playful frustration. While he wasn't starving due to his fishing last night, he had still wanted it. Maybe if he laid still long enough, it would perceive safeness and come back out. Ha, he thought. As if he could lay still that long. 

A chuff caught his attention, and his head whirled until his eyes settled on another wolf. His ears perked as words were spoken, and Lokie's tail wagged in friendliness. Sure are! he exclaimed with a chuckle. It was rare that Lokie was ever caught in a bad mood, regardless of the circumstances. 

The hare forgotten, he sat up and faced the stranger, tail thumping the ground. I'm Lokie, he announced. What's your name? he asked, not thinking twice about being intrusive. If anyone showed just a bare hint of friendliness, Lokie was all over it.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Messages In This Thread
RE: As fast as you can be, you'll never catch me - by Lokie - May 16, 2020, 02:01 PM