Sea Lion Shores 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
Acheron paused when Tuvaq turned to face him, seeming to have suddenly changed his mind about antagonizing the large creatures. Then he began to walk away, and the freckled boy was quickly at his side, question in his expression. He silently held the other boy's gaze for a few moments, concern causing a small frown to appear on his spotted face. He wondered why the sudden change of heart? But instead of pushing to figure it out, his frown softened into an appreciative smile. He wanted to do anything that didn't involve messing with those strange animals. 

Well, he said softly. I would really like to swim. His smile widened into a grin and he nipped playfully under Tuvaq's chin. Then he turned and sprinted away, not stopping until he splashed into the salty ocean water after first making sure there was a comfortable amount of space between them and the creatures. His tail beat against the shifting sea water, and he turned to wait for his friend, playful challenge on his face.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told - by Acheron - May 23, 2020, 01:21 AM