Sea Lion Shores 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
Tuvaq tensed against his presence at first, but quickly relaxed; it didn't make him feel any better about making him feel this way, though. His apology came first, and honestly, that was enough right now to soothe any residual anger. If anything, he felt like he should also be apologizing for letting his temper rule his actions. It was something he had battled his whole life and he still often had trouble with it, especially in moments of intense emotion. He was about to say as much to his friend, but then Tuvaq's quiet request made him freeze. He lifted his head. The words made his chest tighten painfully and for a moment, he couldn't speak.

He shook his head and sighed. Then he began to gingerly groom the other boy's wet coat. He paused only to say: I'm not going anywhere. It was surprisingly easy to make that promise because he definitely had no plans of leaving, and being angry with his friend wouldn't change that. It was odd that Tuvaq even assumed that, and he wondered why he automatically went there. Just because I'm mad, doesn't mean I want to leave, he stated softly, continuing his gentle grooming. But, I'm sorry for storming off like that, I just—I don't always handle anger very well, he admitted. Then he was quiet again, resuming the grooming he hoped was comforting his friend.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told - by Acheron - May 31, 2020, 06:54 PM