Sea Lion Shores 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told
80 Posts
Ooc —
Acheron wasn't leaving. This was quite possibly the first time Tuvaq had ever truly cared if someone stayed or went. Perhaps, when he was very young, his mother... but that wasn't permanent, as much as it felt like it was at the time. But if Acheron were to leave, Tuvaq didn't really know what he'd do. Which was terrifying in and of itself - he had never been this attached before; didn't realize he could be. 

The other boy was grooming his fur, and Tuvaq relaxed slowly beneath his ministrations. Was this how friends were supposed to behave? He wasn't sure, but he didn't want it to change. "I don't... really know how to deal with emotions," he admitted slowly. "I haven't been scared in a really long time. Usually, uh, when people get mad I don't really care. But I cared with you." His eyes fixated firmly on those ants near his paws. He couldn't look up. Maybe it was time to talk to Acheron a little, to explain some of the reason behind why he was... the way he was. "Um... d'you remember us talking about me being uncomfortable? Back in the bramble field?"
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told - by Tuvaq - June 03, 2020, 12:03 AM