Sea Lion Shores 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told
80 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: past sexual abuse

That was nice, Tuvaq thought absently. That Acheron would be that worried about him, that he felt so strongly one way or another. Abaddon wouldn't have given a fuck, that much was certain, and all of the men and women from before... they wouldn't have cared. But Acheron did, and Tuvaq didn't know how to feel about it.

"Jus' thought I might be ready to talk about it a little, s'all," he murmured, rolling over a bit to look up at the other boy. "I don't know if I'm really all that... normal. You and your family were different than me and my mom." That was probably more normal, staying with your parents until you were a year old. Having a support system. "Um... my mom didn't really care about me, I don't think. She didn't really care much about her, either, probably, because she kinda just let..." Yikes, this was hard to say. "Anyway, when I was a little older, she stopped caring, I guess? Just let stuff happen to me. And I thought it was all okay - like that happened all the time, so it was fine." Hazel eyes flicked back to the ants for a moment. "I think you're the first real friend I've ever had. I've spent more time with you than anyone and you haven't tried to... do any of that stuff with me. Like, you actually care about me. And I care about you. It's... weird, but nice."
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told - by Tuvaq - June 04, 2020, 12:07 AM