Sea Lion Shores 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told
80 Posts
Ooc —
Acheron was surprisingly quiet through his explanation, and Tuvaq smiled a bit when the freckled boy apologized for his mother. "No worries, spots. She wasn't the worst in the world. Never hurt me or anything." Just ignored and neglected. Still, the blond boy leaned in and pressed his muzzle to the other teen's shoulder before leaning back again, seeking out that bit of physical contact. Surprisingly enough, the idea of the sex he'd had in the past didn't really bother Tuvaq. It was more the discussion of it with Acheron that was so difficult, but... well, he needed to do this. Needed to start getting better. Sex was something that he'd begun to chase and seek out on his own - an addiction that he needed to fill some kind of void. "I mean, I would have sex with them," he responded bluntly, because that was really the only way to do it. "Or they'd have sex with me. Didn't really matter which, really. And I never told any of them not to do it, so I guess it's my fault, for not speaking up. But most of the time it wasn't a bad experience. At least, after I got used to it." His ears swiveled off to the sides and he looked back down at the ants, awaiting judgment. "S'why I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. I never got asked that." That was odd, he thought, that no one in that gang of immoral hedonists had thought to ask his opinion on the subject. Perhaps he would've said no then.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told - by Tuvaq - June 04, 2020, 12:43 AM