Sea Lion Shores 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
He smiled at the affection. It helped soothe how mad he was about how his friend had been treated. It kind of seems like she hurt you in some ways, he pointed out. It wasn't until after he said it that he realized it might be insensitive. Sorry, it just...makes me mad. He shouldn't look back and feel like his mother didn't care about him. 

To his surprise, Tuvaq didn't freeze up at his question; he offered plenty of explanation, and Acheron was shocked. There was no judgement, just complete shock. He never would have thought that sex was what he was referring to. It was a subject he had little knowledge about, and what he did know was all second hand. But there was one thing he said that didn't sit well with Acheron. I don't think that makes it your fault, he said. I've never had sex but if I did, I'd like to think I would make sure whoever I was with wanted to have sex too. He briefly nuzzled Tuvaq's shoulder. But it makes sense, now...why you asked that. He just wished things had been different for Tuvaq, but there was nothing he could do to change it. At least now he could be someone he trusted and cared about that felt the same way about him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told - by Acheron - June 04, 2020, 01:07 AM