Fishblight Mire Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars
30 Posts
Ooc — mix
Journey was somewhat taken aback at this statement. Betrothals had always seemed just as romantic to her as more organic pairings. "My parents met and fell in love without anyone telling them to," she shared, with a tiny, hesitant whisk of her tail, "But the falling part is only a small part of the equation. I've always been taught that love means much, much more. So I'm not worried about it. I would be happy if I met someone myself or if someone was found for me. But — " She gave an embarrassed little shrug. "I can't have babies," she said, looking a little downcast for the first time in the conversation, "so I don't know if I'll ever have a mate."

Journey sensed that Soleon was not quite comfortable with her questions, but she couldn't imagine why. After a moment, however, she decided he was just too shy to ask for her help. "We should learn together," she said brightly. "I've been hoping to find someone who might be able to teach me. I'm a good enough hunter, so I could pay them in game — and you could pay with fish!"
Messages In This Thread
Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Soleon - May 20, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Journey - May 21, 2020, 09:34 PM