Fishblight Mire Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars
30 Posts
Ooc — mix
This, too, was a strange concept to Journey. "There's nothing wrong with a man who wants a family," she said, but it sounded more like a suggestion than a definitive statement. "Perhaps there's a man who would be happy with me, but there's nothing wrong with a man who has other goals and values. Everyone's different, and everyone deserves to be fulfilled." But, she thought, progeny was important to most men. This was what she'd been led to believe, in any case, and even if she didn't — Aunt Spot had underlined the importance of good genes to her. She didn't want to pass on her dirty blood.

By then, she was quite eager to get off the topic. Thinking about love and romance was all well and good, but it didn't normally hit quite so close to home! "That's the spirit!" she cried when he expanded on her idea, clearly quite impassioned. (This was a mixture of actual passion and grateful relief for the change of subject.) "A pack seems like the best place to go for that sort of thing, but I'm a little nervous about trying to approach one. I've never visited another pack before, except my auntie's."
Messages In This Thread
Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Soleon - May 20, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Journey - May 21, 2020, 10:07 PM