Northstar Vale Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin?
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Sneaks into important meetings late and unstealthy xD No need to backtrack :)

It was an effort to traverse the mountainous border of the vale but once over them and down into the valley the change of scenery was astounding compared to the home of the Nightwalkers. The mountains high above felt like castle walls giving her the feeling of instilled security she had lacked previously. Memory thanked her for trusting in him and upon arrival to such a sanctative place she felt she should be the one thanking him, but for now she nodded her head and gave her companion a smile.

As they neared the border the smell of a pack was in the air and she was sure to stay behind Memory and the border as he lifted his head and called for attention. Shortly after a white female looking similar to Cordelia, apart from her freckles and malnourished state, declared her claim and asked their business. Following that a pale coated female with brown accents similar in size to Cordelia approached, visibly pregnant, and asked similar questions. Though this greeting was more hostile than Memory had made this pack out to sound, it was familiar to the royal blooded female. Defense of the kingdom was a necessity. 

She stayed quiet assuming the Memory's account of his invitation would be better than her input, she was wrong. As the individual Fen was not of influence here and appeared to mean little to the two rulers. Cordelia looked at Memory a moment with confusion before the attention turned to her. "I am Corra your highnesses." she introduced dipping her head in acknowledgment. This was what she was used to, formal conversation. "My companion doth speak truly" she hoped. "I was unrighteously imprisoned within the Nightwalker home for over a moon, sustaining an injured ankle and my current famished state. Memory assured my liberation" she stated as she stepped out from behind Memory to allow the two better view of her appearance. "I conclude my ankle has healed though I have little knowledge of medicine and can not be sure" she admitted and said no more about her malnutrition as it was visible to anyone eye she was not in a healthy state. "I'm requesting asylum within your beauteous, safeguarded home" she said again dipping her head. Complementing the home of someone was customary where Cordelia was from. It expressed that the land had value and applauded those at the border protecting it.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 20, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Hime - May 20, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 20, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 21, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Hime - May 21, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 21, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Cordelia - May 21, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 21, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Necahual - May 21, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Hime - May 21, 2020, 06:38 PM