Stone Circle Branches were sewn by the color of green
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Hey- it's ok, nar worries <3

Well- he had a bit of spark in him, that shone when he spoke of his children, and Oryx was glad to see it. While he was a fearsome creature, there was no denying that he was very proud to be a father, and happy to talk about his children as well. A family man, who had lots to live for with the company of not only his beloved mate, but the children they had brought into the world as well. She did not expect to be invited to see them, as they were still little more than strangers yet, but in the future she would be happy to see the toddlers. "I look forward to that," She said, with an appreciative dip of her head- though it hurt her heart a little, knowing that she was still an outsider in the midst of a pack. 

He gazed at her, and she wondered perhaps if he was wondering about her...And she thought she felt a question coming, though she too turned her head away, as though to ward off the discomfort of having to talk about herself. No question came, but she noticed, then, the break of light beginning to seep away at the Eastern horizon. It made her feel comfortable, content to know that the dark of night had an end and that it was now in sight. She blinked, and drew in a soft breath. "I think...I may try to catch a bit more sleep, before day breaks," She said. It would only be a matter of hours now, before the light grew across the sky and tapped out the stars as it swept with the dawning light. "I am glad to have met you, Siarut," She said. Perhaps he might be something of a kindred spirit- and that they might weather the undertow of memories silently, side by side.
Messages In This Thread
Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Oryx - May 23, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Oryx - June 30, 2020, 12:52 PM