Neverwinter Forest They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Eh, let Mal have one or two. Jackalope will take the rest of them >:3

There- a win. He'd coaxed a bit of Lenny's good nature forward, and the two dark beauties showed at least some amusement to his joke, which was much better than he got most times he made his little comments. One of his last pack interviews had actually been going very well- until he cracked a bout the name "Lost Creek" or some such thing...And then the guardian he'd been happily chatting with suddenly got offended, and turned on him, chasing him out with vicious snaps. He was glad to see that these women- well, save for the one who continued to be unimpressed with his relaxed attitude and flirtatious techniques- at least weren't so easily butthurt by a simple, light-hearted question. 

With Simmik, though, she likely felt she had a job to do as the highest ranked wolf amoung the three and as such she seemed to take her job fairly seriously. So once the tiny bit of joking and laughing was over, they began to suggest that they drag his sister out to the borders in order to see if she would vouch for him, and he shrugged modestly, nodding. "We could do that," He said, simply. "Though I do have to wonder if everyone who shows up at your border needs to have an in in order to get...In, if you catch my drift?" He asked. After all- were they so closed-off that they only extended invitations to wolves who had some prior connection? "I have an idea. How about, in the meantime, we play a game of Bob-stones, hmm?" He said, finding a few pebbles and rounding them up with a swipe of his foot. "It's a betting game. You answer right, and I have tell you three things about myself. You answer wrong, and you each have to tell me a little something about yourselves. Nothing intensely personal...Just some 'Getting to Know You,'" He said, "With a bitta fun." He grinned. He knew he'd be interrogated one way or the other...At least this way, it could be a bit of fun- and he might get the chance to ask some questions in return, and endear himself to them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered - by Jackalope - May 28, 2020, 05:18 AM