Hushed Willows Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Dante was only slightly surprised by embrace he received, his soft grey head popping up the slightest bit, but quickly relaxing when he registered the comfort of the touch. He sighed deeply, eyes sliding shut again for a moment. His thoughts slowed down again, and he was endlessly grateful to the girl for her calming presence. 

He eyed her with a bit of awe when she began to speak on the details of his fears. The boy wondered how the wisp had so effortlessly connected his barren responses to such an astute analysis, but at this point he figured he shouldn't even bother questioning it. Lumiya was... something else. His chest clenched for her when he noticed a underlying burst of emotion at while she spoke, pondering over what the origins of her feelings were, and if maybe the two shared a few experiences. She only seemed to hit closer and closer to home as she went on, and he gave the smallest nod, eyes searching hers as she spoke. Who was this girl?

Her final words were what really caught Dante's attention though, and a soft expression of astonishment flooded his face, chest filling with emotion. The boy felt like a well, there was so much in him that he was doing his very best to keep from spilling over. "I. Thank you... But I gotta tell you, I think, ehm, I think I may have already found one." A gentle smile dawned on the boy as he searched her face once more to make sure she was being genuine, the last thing Dante wanted was for the wisp to bring him under her wing in the name of pity (though it'd be on him if she had, he had behaved so miserabley). "Do you think perhaps...I might take you up on that, if that's okay? I don't have to stay long, sorry, I don't mean to intrude I just um. This has been really nice, I'd love to just stick around for a mo? I'd love to meet the others- I'm assuming there are others, right?" He laughed his way through his little proposal, eyes flickering about. He felt silly asking after having just met her, but the boy didn't think he'd forgive himself if he gave up getting to know Lumiya in the name of his pride. He fidgeted as he awaited her response, nerved getting the best of him.

Messages In This Thread
Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 27, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 27, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 28, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 28, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 29, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 29, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 30, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 31, 2020, 09:54 PM